I thought you may like a peek at a few of my beauty essentials. I may talk a lot about fashion, but I am a beauty product junkie. You name it I'll try it. Here are a few that I can't live without.
1. Aquaphor I can't live without my Aquaphor. I use this on everything from cuts, burns, dry skin and sometimes to smooth down my fizzy split ends when I am away from home.
2. Laura Mercier Secret Coneclear (#3) This concealer works wonders on my dark circles and it is a great thick consistency, but doesn't get too cakey.
3. Smashbox Photo Up Under Eye Brightener I tend to get dry and look like I need a pick me up around 2 pm. This under eye illuminator helps keep me looking fresh and dewy.
4. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara If you want those long and thick lashes like I do then this is a great affordable option. I just bought this and I feel like it looks like I am wearing false eye lashes.
5. Mac Blush Creme (Posey) This soft pink color is creamy and lasts. I love the way it gives my cheeks a warm glow.
6. Nars Lipstick (Schiap). I am obsessed with a bright pink lip. I always try a billion different brands to find the perfect shade. Last year I found "Schiap" from Nars and I have been using it ever since. It is the best for a fun bold lip.
7. Kiss My Face Lip Balm I never leave ANYWHERE without my chapstick. If you ever meet me you will see I apply it every twenty minutes. Saying I am addicted is an understatement. I love the this tropical and sweet flavor. It makes me feel like I am on the beach in Hawaii.
8. Renne Furterer Leave in Conditoner I was blessed with this unruly thick frizzy hair. Luckily there are products like this to help me keep it soft and manageable.
9. Lancome Star Bronzer Poudre Soleil I love looking like I have been kissed by the sun. This sheer and light bronzing powder gives me that tanned look without the harmful UV rays.