I thought this would be fun way for my readers to get a sneak peek into who I am. I have included many questions that you asked me and also a few of my own facts and tidbits.
1. Where are you from? I live in the Bay Area of California. I grew up here but have also lived in San Luis Obispo and Los Angeles, CA. I love it here. There are so many places to explore and the weather is great!
2. What do you do career wise? I am the Director of Recruiting for a financial services firm. I hire financial advisors. My job is rewarding and I love the control I have over my work, but I created the blog so I could have an outlet for my other passions.
3. What do you do for fun? When I am not working I usually am training at Crossfit or spending time with my boyfriend and friends. We all love wine and one of our favorite things to do is to go wine tasting.
4. What is you biggest fashion pet peeve? I hate how quickly something is "in" and then "out" and you are required to spend your life savings to keep up. I believe in wearing any trend at anytime and having fun with it.
5. What is the store you shop at most? This one is tough. I shop everywhere. I tend to shop at Nordstrom, Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters a lot.
6. When did you start doing Crossfit? I have always enjoyed being active. In school I played water polo and after that I tried everything like spinning, yoga, Pilates, half marathons, and triathlons. It wasn't until I met my boyfriend that I really learned about Crossfit and got into it. I was skeptical at first and quickly realized that is was the best work out I had ever been through and I was hooked.
7. Who’s your favorite designer? Choose 1! And why? That is so hard. I can't truly answer. However, someone in my top 5 is Stella McCartney. She designs clothes that are so versatile and are made for real women!
8. What camera do you use? I used to use a Cannon point and shoot (when I started the blog) and for the last 8 months I was borrowing a Cannon Rebel that I loved. I am getting the Nikon D60 with a 50 mm f 1/4 lens soon (sorry Leah).
9. What is the main goal of your blog? I have messed around on here so much and that is ok, because this is for me and something for me to enjoy. I like fashion so it will always be primarily geared to fashion, style, shopping and tips. However, it has elements of a lifestyle blog because I like to share things about me and things I love.